Not only does backpage.com allow women to post racy advertisements for men looking for a quick sexual fix, it now allows these men, the patrons of such businesses and women to post compliants about women who did not cross the line and provide men sexual favors! I have recently contacted backpage.com and encouraged them to remove such postings from disgruntled men that apparently did not 'have their way", and the has been no removal of such posts or any response! Women that operate a legitimate massage business are quite often harrassed by men wanting "extras" and if the women do not provide such illegal activity, the pissed off man can now post complaints about the massage therapist and her business while backpage.com allows the posts to remain on the site and apparently supports such behaviour!!! Backpage.com is a supporter and a promoter in YOUR COMMUNITY for prostitution! Craigslist.com has had so much negative press about this and was forced to cut down this activity. why not backpage.com??? why are they allowed to not only post ads for escorts, bodyrubs, adult entertainment and prostitution? and they do not even bother to filter posts written by men that did not have their way... after multiple emails to backpage staff and non-removal of such posts, its obvious that they are VERY MUCH IN SUPPORT OF PROSTITUTION!review #177229
You may also like
- "Jo-Ann doesn't care about their customers! I saw flannel on sale at $2.99 a yard (regularly $6.99). I am not one for buying online, so I called the Jo-Ann closest..."
- "Your organization was notified that 4 Wheel Parts Performance Centers, d.b.a Pro Competition Tire, d.b.a Transamerican Auto Parts, retained several Nationwide Unsatisfactory Records with the BBB for Failing to Respond..."
- "It may be a coincedence but I kinda doubt it .... Albany and Brooklyn are like two hours from each other ... I find it hard to believe that someone..."
- "Purse arrived damaged, quality is *** and not what was pictured. They will not refund my money. What can we do to get them to refund my money? ..."
- "I am writing you to warn of a home improvement scam artist based in your area. I have traced him to a trailer house in your area with the help..."
- "Waited over two hours for delivery. The delivery guy argues that I didn't pay by card. I owed cash. Trying to run game. My food was cold and soggy. Even..."
- "My husband found the Roca labs site while doing a weight loss search, you see I was ready to have gastric bypass surgery and he was afraid of what could..."
- "Everyone who experienced last year hail should read this story. Today, for the forth time since the hail storms last July, a State Farm insurance adjuster visited my house. By..."
- "Having a house built by Plantation Homes and the project manager is out of town. No work on the house all week and this is what I get! Was so..."