Not only does backpage.com allow women to post racy advertisements for men looking for a quick sexual fix, it now allows these men, the patrons of such businesses and women to post compliants about women who did not cross the line and provide men sexual favors! I have recently contacted backpage.com and encouraged them to remove such postings from disgruntled men that apparently did not 'have their way", and the has been no removal of such posts or any response! Women that operate a legitimate massage business are quite often harrassed by men wanting "extras" and if the women do not provide such illegal activity, the pissed off man can now post complaints about the massage therapist and her business while backpage.com allows the posts to remain on the site and apparently supports such behaviour!!! Backpage.com is a supporter and a promoter in YOUR COMMUNITY for prostitution! Craigslist.com has had so much negative press about this and was forced to cut down this activity. why not backpage.com??? why are they allowed to not only post ads for escorts, bodyrubs, adult entertainment and prostitution? and they do not even bother to filter posts written by men that did not have their way... after multiple emails to backpage staff and non-removal of such posts, its obvious that they are VERY MUCH IN SUPPORT OF PROSTITUTION!f01cf6d review #177229
You may also like
- "Ordered two Logitech K400 wireless keyboards and they did not come with USB receivers they came with some sort of USB extension that is NOT a receiver. Contacted support three..."
- "Extremely disappointed with their rude attitude! So, I guess their policy is your NOT going to buy to get out of their stores?? I was shopping for a hot tub..."
- "Ordered a pair of sunglasses, they sent the wrong pair will not give my money back. They blame their dispatch, whatever that means. They won't accept responsibility. They just want..."
- "Bought frigidaire professional Ref. And deep freeze may 2014. Pic below. Looks nice but stay away . Asked frigidaire ( Electrolux ) for a extended warranty since I had 2..."
- "The following is a copy of my review/complaint to "From You Flowers." My first comments disappeared before I could submit them. So, I will do it again. I ordered the "Sugar &..."
- "I was involved in an accident & the Police report was inaccurate. State Farm paided out without reviewing my claim or vehicle for damages. The Police report reads hit drivers..."
- "I do not own a Lennar home, but I have lived next to a model home for over one year. I have had major drainage problems with their property draining..."
- "If you are hard-working, honest, and looking for affordable housing, BEWARE of Kingwood Lakes Apartments at 3700 Kingwood Drive, Kingwood, Texas. Beware of any Adara Community in this area! They..."
- "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..."