Not only does backpage.com allow women to post racy advertisements for men looking for a quick sexual fix, it now allows these men, the patrons of such businesses and women to post compliants about women who did not cross the line and provide men sexual favors! I have recently contacted backpage.com and encouraged them to remove such postings from disgruntled men that apparently did not 'have their way", and the has been no removal of such posts or any response! Women that operate a legitimate massage business are quite often harrassed by men wanting "extras" and if the women do not provide such illegal activity, the pissed off man can now post complaints about the massage therapist and her business while backpage.com allows the posts to remain on the site and apparently supports such behaviour!!! Backpage.com is a supporter and a promoter in YOUR COMMUNITY for prostitution! Craigslist.com has had so much negative press about this and was forced to cut down this activity. why not backpage.com??? why are they allowed to not only post ads for escorts, bodyrubs, adult entertainment and prostitution? and they do not even bother to filter posts written by men that did not have their way... after multiple emails to backpage staff and non-removal of such posts, its obvious that they are VERY MUCH IN SUPPORT OF PROSTITUTION!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Advertisements and Cons
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "It may be a coincedence but I kinda doubt it .... Albany and Brooklyn are like two hours from each other ... I find it hard to believe that someone..."
- "I lent my debt card to a worker who then went to the Parlor at Four Hills and the Veteran’ Charity Sweepstakes and transferred money from my card to the..."
- "When I received my order and opened the box and I found half of the bottle of "crime de serum" the bottle is so much smaller than the one shown..."
- "This is how I received my order at walmart. This is not the first time. I'm so sick of receiving my orders with damage all over. I went to complain..."
- "United PetSafe almost killed my Greyhound on July 3, 2013 on our flights from San Diego to Boston. My dog and my cat were never allowed out of their crates,..."
- "Went to Petco on Hwy 6 south Houston Tx I've gone there numerous times and never had a problem but today a new groomer was there I told her I..."
- "I just read the many reviews on Luminess spray products.....I'm not sure how long I have been 'a member' but I am shocked at the folks that were disappointed with..."
- "Jeff Kostecki was hired to replace drywall that had already been removed. He was paid in full & did not finish the job. Repeatedly lied & said he would be..."
- "I received a hot tub cover from Solis Spa cover & Hot tub cover. They did not deliver the hot tub cover within the ten days. (ordered June 27). I..."