Backpage - Was conned out of 500 dollars by hot jennifer
post id number 13181743 like a fool i paid for escort service up front had appt set up for 4 pm on 3/23/14 of course as of 5 pm she still hasnt showed up and cant be reached by phone any longer her phone number is 972 808 7010 hot jennifer is the ad she is running under the id number listed above she is *** and took me for 500 dollars but i will track down my money and this *** one way or another how do you allow cons to use this web site and get away with it
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We discovered a mold infestation in our apartment on October 21st of this year. We had barely lived in the apartment for 2 months but had previously notified the office..."
- "I have already quoted close to 20 and have no work. Got one response, which never turned into a client. I have a Masters Degree, 25 years experience, and my..."
- "I was a model for Colby Models and Ryan Colby for 3 years. I never met anyone who made more than $100.00 total after being with them for 3 years...."
- "www.jbarrlaw.com - Attorney Joseph Barr, places his client at risk by outright theft of property which he refuses to return and failing to agree to stop distributing private information..."
- "Ours is 2 years old and lumpy!!! I wrote to Simmons and sent pictures--never heard back. What recourse do we have? Over $1000 spent!..."
- "Ordered hair form Guangzhou Modern show Hair Products Co.,Ltd company off Aliexpress.com, This company sold me Malaysian Virgin Hair Curly 16,18,20,22. The hair was fine for a weekend then it..."
- "I was just there and they gave a complete runaround when it came to their your trade is worth at least 5,000.00 guaranteed advisement. They tried to say it was..."
- "I bought a sectional couch march 2014. The fabric started piling on the cushions. The fabric on the back seat cushions where there is less friction from siting looks normal...."
- "We hired a car in July 2015 and upon returning the car on a Saturday evening the customer service agent went straight to the passenger side front wheel and pointed..."