I am going to assume its due to the holidays but I can not recommend, promote, refer anyone to back page or classified connection. I purchased these products one for 99 and one for 149 and can not use either.

I can not place ads or renew the ads that I had already placed giving me the same error please contact customer service. I have done this for two months now. I don't think they give a crap about customer service. I don't think they know what the problem is.

I have been going back in forth with this Robert Jackson inviting him to log into my account and see the ads that have successful posted all these times without problem and to log into my computer and neither has occurred. Its my opinion now if you buy this product you are doing yourself a great disservice. No one should ever have to beg for help and I have done that on many occasions.

They have your money so they really don't give a crap about you, your ads or the errors that you are now receiving and didn't receive before. I am telling you this so you can be more informed have more information about my own personal problems that I have had and make a better choice as always the choice is yours to make but I would hate to see you run into the eact same problems that I have and loose your money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Backpage Account.

Comments