1.2K views

Alexis, Is a black girl that lives in Virginia Beach and has a cell phone of 813-682-7857.She drives a worn out white BMW with an oil leak.

Alexis's *** is she says over the phone the escort is $100 but that she works for tips. When she come over she asks for another $450 to $400, with $250 being the minimum. That is $350 to $550. I told her I was going to tell everyone how she ripped me off and she said she would call the police.

You need to avoid this woman she took of my money and threatened me.She is bad news and her *** are sagging so she is someone's mom.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Backpage and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Backpage to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Backpage backpage adult ads for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Backpage?

Comments

head was the bomb though js

Wow that happened to me to. I don't have the money to pay someone $450, I just wished that had told me that before. She's said she would call the police on me too