Lawrenceville, Georgia

-Ad posted Sunday November 1, 2015 @ 1:52 pm

The above escort visited me Sunday afternoon at 4:10 pm. She was not the person in the photo but was reasonably attractive. She was driving a black 2013 Camaro with dented right front fender. Ga license plate CCW 2412 Fulton County.

While we were discussing business she asked to use the restroom and upon coming out said she was going to move her car into the driveway. She never came back and I immediately discovered she had stolen my wallet while using the restroom with my credit cards, ID's and $480.00 cash in it. I tried to call and text her repeatedly asking that she return stolen items to which she never replied.

In conversation on phone and in person prior to her stealing my wallet she told me the following information; Posted phone number 678-468-****

She told me she lives in a high rise apartment building in Buckhead on Pharr Rd. close to the Atlanta Fish Market Restaurant. Told me she was from Baton Rouge, LA. Been here approximately 8 months and previously had a local attorney as a sugar daddy. Had been through a 4 year process of having her front teeth replaced due to a violent relationship.

I am currently filing a theft by taking warrant for her arrest and prosecution for her actions. If through her auto information, phone number or residence location anyone can provide me, via my email address, with more information to share with the local authorities it would be greatly appreciated.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Backpage Cons: Was ripped off by one of their posted escorts.

Comments

You asked for it and you got it. But no Toyota