BACKPAGE IS SCAMMING POSTERS PAYING 4 SP0NSOR ADS & MISCATEGORIZING THEM INTO LOWER COST CATEGORIES APPARENTLY TO MAKE A PROFIT BECAUSE OF BUSINESS LOST SINCE THEY ARENT ALLOWED TO PROCESS CREDIT CARDS ANY LONGER.YOUR AD SAYS ACTIVE BUT ITS NOT & WONT REFUND YOU EITHER.

NOW I CAN POST AT ALL TO WARN OTHERS BECAUSE YOUR ACCOUNT shows the ad is active and in the right section.

They won't even tell u other people have to email u to let u know all of your info is erased from their site totally right after you pay it. And they say u were flagged!!

Yeah right after 3 years and 100s of dollars.Scammers

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Backpage and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Backpage.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Advertising category for more informed decision or compare Backpage to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Backpage?

Comments

I am going through the same thing right now. They took my money and my ad says active but it nowhere to be found and they would t respond to me