Barstow, California
1.2K views
3.0

This is a review of an escort here in barstow ca. On her add she states barstow ca only i dont have her name, just a description and phone 1 76* 440 **** so heres what happened the first time i contacted here she said she had time when i asked were to pick her up thats the way her add read was to pick her up, she seem to be spooked and said she would txt me back with the address, she never got back to me.

So a week or so went by i txt ed her again she said something came up she was sorry, i said ok . Then same thing no address no txt . The third time i know i can be hard headed she asked if i had 120.00 i said sure her add states 150.00 but thought maybe discount for the way she was in the past lol.so she gave me the run around from 8 pm till 12 am. I really think she maybe law enforcement.

I mean why else would a young lady pit up an add to turn down biss.

She is *** up in the head. Oh i forgot she says she is 32 green eyes size d breast

Product or Service Mentioned: Backpage Advertisement.

Comments

Great job123!

Call me im in barstow no games

@DiDi

Are you in barstow still?

O lol that's KARA she's not a cop...next time offer her 20 bucks she will take it.

Yeah I had the same problem with that girl she goes by Mona . She says she's average but she's got a gut on her and she looks frumpy