Update by user Nov 08, 2016

This bill is for $10 that I have from Backpage there is no number no way to contact them except by email and they have not bothered to respond to one of my emails......if anyone's had this problem before I would appreciate feedback......

Original review posted by user Nov 08, 2016

I over paid my bill by 1000.00 and I have been trying to have any kind of response with backpage.... they haven't returned an email or a phone call.... does anyone have any ideas to help me?

Janicemessier wrote the review because of problems with payment at Backpage and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Backpage to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Backpage and backpage advertisement for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Backpage?

Comments

Janicemessier

Does anybody know how to get in touch with corporate Backpage? The business office anything other than the email .....any help would be appreciated. I never thought a company as big as Backpage would rip off advertisers for huge amounts of money and just ignore emails that's been sent multiple times...,