Erie, Pennsylvania
1.4K views

Answered ad for two girls "Lyndsay" Heather and Jessica. Upon arrival the first thing I noticed was huge discrepancy between pictures advertised and actual looks of girls.

Clearly, the pics were old likely when girls were cleaned up. Note, both girls were severely underweight with fresh track marks and abscesses. In fact. Heather aka Lyndsay advised she had wound from access that would not heal.

Further. as I looked around there were syringes strewn about. The most troubling aspect is when I expressed these concerns and tried to back out of the encounter a large Black man appeared from seemingly nowhere to tell me no refunds. I came to find out later he was hiding in bathroom.

I could not get out of there quick enough and I felt at one point severely threatened. Please be careful with these girls as it's only matter of time before something bad happens.

I consider myself lucky and the money lost was valuable lesson. Please do your due diligence.

Product or Service Mentioned: Backpage Profile.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments