Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5.0

I went to Daysinn in Tampa Fl seen an escort by the name of Brittany Green it was the worst time i ever had her pimp she called her girlfriend took 190 dollars from me before i got with Brittany i used their shower her ph number on backpage is 813 900 **** her pimps name is Candice. After i left i notice the took $450 out of my wallet they work in Tampa FL out of Daysinn on 50th and I-4 since i reported them to backpage her web was removed but if you want to find her on other sites just put in her ph number hit review on google and stay clear or for ever hold your peace.

Comments

How much had you agreed to pay her?

@Anonymous

$190 and lost it all i had my pants in bathroom where she snuck in and took my money.

Did you file a police report? Why would you leave your wallet unattended?

@Anonymous

Are you nuts?. I would have to say why i was there to begin with and that's why these people are able to get away with stealing from others until this site came about to warn others about escorts like them.

@Just a Fool

Nope, I am not nuts. I don't hire *** and drug addicts to service me.

I am not desperate, ugly, smelly, uneducated and morally bankrupt like yourself! You got what you deserved.

So you left your wallet that was full of cash laying around in the room with an escort while you took a shower, and you're surprised they took it?? Wow, dude, you are *** stupid.

You ever the saying "a fool and his money are soon parted"? Quit your *** and pull your head out of your *** *** for the next time.

@Anonymous

You don't take your wallet in shower with you nor do i

@Just a Fool

Funny when did u c her at daysinn? I saw her before u posted this and she hasnt been at that hotel for almost a month i have been seeing her since she started never had issues..

@Anonymous

Y r we *** because ? Because you r trying to say that u agreed to pay 190 and on top of that they stole 450 ...So u had over 600$ in your pocket when u went to see her???

The other thing is you say her pimp Candice was there but in room but I have been seeing Britt for about 4 years and anyone that has gone to her knows Candice is never in room during visits...Britt doesnt call her till she is walking outside after...So yea unfortunately I questioned your idiotness about ur story because u r the only person that has given a review stating what u r and in 5 years of reviews you would think that there would be more...

Starting to think you are a John who didnt get what u wanted and decided to make a false statement.

I hope you stop and think after this comment to you how ridiculous your accusation even sounds.

Its Johns like you who have a hair across your *** to create drama..

Girls like Britt make there money how they want it doesnt make them bad people tour accusations is what does

@Just a Fool

You could have taken it in the bathroom with you dumbazz.