Forestville, CA 95436, USA

I have been trying to place an ad on backpage for over a month now and every time I waste my time compiling the ad and go to place it I get an "Error" message and am told to get in touch with customer service via support@***.com I have now sent around 25 emails to support@***.com and not once has anyone ever responded to me. So much for "support" or "customer service"!

Yours actually suck to put it mildly.

I really don't understand why you would put up an error message advising me to get in touch with your support department only to just completely ignore my messages. I mean not even a generic automatic response came my way and I have literally sent over 25 emails to try and get this matter resolved.

Product or Service Mentioned: Backpage Website.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Backpage Cons: Total disregard for their customers.

Comments

This guy was400 lbs and smells so bad he has had my ad community removed because i tokd him to leave i explained i couldnt handle the bad hygiene. But hae got pissed and removed my ad and what worse is bp allowed this when ive been a paying customer and posting the same ad for 5-6 years and its never been a problem until now . they let this *** screw me and srew with my business i cant understand wy bp did this wow

Its cause you using words that u cnt

Patra
@Anonymous

What words am I using that I can't? And how do you know what words I am using in my email to their customer support since I did not post my original emails to backpage?

@Patra

Anonymous probably thinks because you are trying to post to Backpage, you automatically must be posting an escort or *** ad.

Backpage Reviews