Got ripped on back page, under massages section in Pontiac Michigan. Lets file a class action lawsuit.

Last month got ripped off on backpage under massages section. The guy was posing as a masseur in massage section. When I went to his house in Pontiac Michigan in April 15th, he blindfolded me and ripped me off my phone and wallet. I still have to press charges.

I think it's totally ridiculous this awful backpage website is still out there and robbing people. They should completely remove the escorts section, it is illegal and leading people into trouble.

Pls anyone contact me who has been in the same situation. My email address is sidali85@***.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Backpage Website.

Reason of review: Got ripped off.

Backpage Cons: Escort advertisement, Fraudulent escort posting, Was ripped off by one of their posted escorts.

Comments

The website exists because people like you are using it.... and who in their right mind would go to a stranger's home and let themselves be blindfolded?!

Bottom line: you had no problem with the site until you messed up and went looking for "questionable services". I hope you learned a lesson.

@Anonymous

you are right sidali must be so dumb enough to walk into someones house and then you get robbed, what sense does that make?