Houston, Texas
3K views 12 comments

Not only does backpage.com allow women to post racy advertisements for men looking for a quick sexual fix, it now allows these men, the patrons of such businesses and women to post compliants about women who did not cross the line and provide men sexual favors! I have recently contacted backpage.com and encouraged them to remove such postings from disgruntled men that apparently did not 'have their way", and the has been no removal of such posts or any response! Women that operate a legitimate massage business are quite often harrassed by men wanting "extras" and if the women do not provide such illegal activity, the pissed off man can now post complaints about the massage therapist and her business while backpage.com allows the posts to remain on the site and apparently supports such behaviour!!! Backpage.com is a supporter and a promoter in YOUR COMMUNITY for prostitution! Craigslist.com has had so much negative press about this and was forced to cut down this activity. why not backpage.com??? why are they allowed to not only post ads for escorts, bodyrubs, adult entertainment and prostitution? and they do not even bother to filter posts written by men that did not have their way... after multiple emails to backpage staff and non-removal of such posts, its obvious that they are VERY MUCH IN SUPPORT OF PROSTITUTION!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Backpage?

Comments

Bigg-O

Think about this article.

If i was a legitimate woman masseuse, who didnt want to be harrassed for happy endings, why would i be upset that backpage let the frustrated client tell the world that i dont roll like that?

The Simplest answer is the individual who wrote this review IS a ***-ARTIST and should be banned from BP. She wants people to view her ad and come to her believing they will 100% get lucky, then she gives a *** back rub, and finally she gets paid without putting out.

Asking question will prove this theory.

Are you falsely advertising in the escort section?

Why would a man go to the body rub section wanting sex? if he can go to the escort section for almost guaranteed sex?

Are you a licensed massage therapist?

If so why are you worried about what a man on backpage is posting?

Did you present yourself sexually in your BP Ad?

Does your ad make it clear that you arent a "happy endings"woman?

When scheduling the meeting with the client, was it made clear that no sexual favor would be performed?

Are you an unlicensed massage therapist who is undercutting real licensed massage therapists and getting harrased by clients wanting sex bc you use your T&A to illegally advertise your illegitimate scam bisness?

FACT#1 a man doesnt call a 100lbs woman flanting her ta-tas on backpage for JUST a back rub.

FACT#2 Thats is beyond common sense.

FACT#3 real...

FACT#4 if you are a woman masseuse (real or BS), and you choose to advertise on BP, and you take male clients that obviosly wants sex, then you should expect bad reviews when you take a mans money and he doesnt get what he thought he was paying for.

IN SUMMATION. Put-out or shut up. if you dont want to put out, shut up and advertise in a NON-sexual mannor somewhere else. Take on clients that KNOW you arent going to put out. you have no right to complain that your ***-game was called out. if you want to continue to advertise sexually on BP and not make clear your resolves to clients you have no right to be upset about bad feed-back you *** ***.

05funsize
Houston, Texas, United States #659336

Be very very careful while using this ad folks bc a lot of these girls may act like they arecreating the ads however on a few of them is a white man 57yr + who steals pictures of woman and portrays them to be the ad poster (a woman).He pretends is aperverted sick man & will do anything to get ppictures of u being exposed.

Then he will try to blackmale u and say if you don't send him more he will exploit your pics all over the internet.Be very careful guys bc a lot of the woman u think u r responding to are actually thier pimps or someone totally different than u think.

theadguy

Yep, I'm getting real sick of backpage taking my money!I have a completely legit escort company and they delete about 66% of my ads within 10 minutes without reason or cause!

They refuse to refund my money, even when I purchased multiple re-post and sponsor ads which I think are over priced as is!

I say don't use backpage, I advise going to Rapid Post Classifieds, they are a new company that actually cares!They plan on marketing their site heavily in order to replace backpage and completely eliminate their scamming once for all!!

tourist
Houston, Texas, United States #601340

I have spoken to 5 of these 'escort' ladies, and when asked if they work as dancers at any of the gentlemen's clubs, the answer is NO.That is a big red flag guys!

These escorts cannot get HIRED at the strip joints! The phone conversations with these losers is bad enough since they have a hard time putting two words together or they shout and scream their answers to you!

Stick to the strip clubs and befriend a dancer and meet up with her.Drop the backpage losers...that is why they are in the back-page not the front page!

Mz p***ion

:p obviously your man has contacted one of us.. Or maybe u r jus afraid we wkll satisfy him better. Smh dont knock our hustle at least we not on your corner we got more class...

sick of this ***

i was recently told that backpage.com can send out email advertisments to there escort servives to random email addresses. im not computer savy and was am wanting to know if this is true or false or if they pay other people to send mas advertisements for there adult forums

tired of this ***

ii have a question needing answered. Does backpage advertise there adult content forums to random emails?

Ha

Hey she sounds like she has never had a good enough massage. Duh no happy ending!

yourviagraking@hotmail.com

I would like some feedback on the parlors that mention 49.99 plus tips.

Is the 49 a door fee?

What is the ususal tip?

Half true

Your complaint might have some merit, but it is half true. Judging by the posts to which you are referring, some of these men are upset by bait and switch.

I look for legitimate massages, but I am not happy when the doll in the photo turns out to be an old, worn-out-looking person; I do not want her hands on me.

Although I would never post a gripe on the backpage, I understand. Personally, I just walk out and leave the establishment when greeted by the "switch" instead of the "bait."