Orlando, Florida

I spent some time writing up a paid sponsor ad last week to advertise my new independent status in the adult phone & websites section. It was supposed to be a paid, international sponsor ad that posted in several cities at once.

When I clicked to place the ad after it was ready I got an error message to email support2@***.com I tried rewriting the ad several ways and posting it, and always got the error message, plus sometimes it would say it was too long even though I have seen ads 3 times longer than mine.

I finally gave up and emailed support2, got nothing back, then emailed support, got 1 message back from someone who misunderstood my problem. Wrote them back and never heard anything else. I tried emailed info@***e, got an instant message back saying that email was no longer in existence.

Im really disgusted that BackPage has not answered my support requests and doesn't seem to care about paying advertisers that are not escorts.

If anyone knows better places for me to advertise, please leave it in a comment. thank you, mistressmajic from niteflirt

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

• backpage review

Comments

dontmesswithmein2013

I know exactly what I mean I've seen people almost write a book on there and my ad is too long with only a few lines wtf