So I am a female escort... and naturally backpage.com has the entire escort market monopolized. So I choose to do my business there. Before posting any ads on backpage I did alot of reading and discovered that they have a habit of "Ghosting" ads.. or... charging you for ads and not putting them live. So I sent them a few emails.... here's what happened:
Hi this is Destiny. I post in the escort/ adult section. I have posted 1 ad in billings, mt so far and I was wondering if I am allowed to advertise nationwide with a multiple ad posting? I just wanted to ask in advance because I have seen some reviews on the internet on how your company removes ads that do this because you think they are spam. I'm not getting many calls here in Billings and I am considering traveling for my line of work. Please let me know if you can put a green light on my account and approve me for a big multi city posting. Thank you - Destiny
What email address are you using to post?
Here is a link to our national ad feature:
(Same question - Response from a different department)
When using the national ad feature, which we have provided a link to, you will be able to post one ad in multiple cities. There will be a selection option where you can select the cities you would like the ad posted in.
Well guess what.. 3 Minutes after the ad was live... This was in my account:
"An error occurred while placing your ad. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional info. Please include the ad you are trying to place."
Just as I had expected. No response back from my countless emails, and the money's gone. What is a poor girl to do. I put my whole paycheck on backpage so I could make more money, looks like all I have is a "Ghosted Ad" to show for it. Oh.. and they took down my original ad on my account too.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Escort Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a 2X Women's Breast Cancer shirt Oct 11, 2016 (per receipt shown below). I just received the shirt today November 10, 2016. Nearly one month! I'm highly upset..."
- "Anyone should do the same, complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and FBI. Sps Review Forum Scam - complaint to the Federal Trade Commission. Sps Review Forum Scam - complaint to..."
- "Pamela K. Geldart DIRECTLY PLAGIARIZED (including a misspelled word) to create her latest of seven online ventures, this one called the “Regional Florida Lighting” (www.regionalfloridalighting.com). Her blatant copyright infringement..."
- "I buy a pizza in papa johns pizza in 9255 S Eastern Ste 320 Henderson NV 89123. And the pizza was not cooked, we order with extra cheese and..."
- "As (owner of City Lights Bar & Grill) inLas Vegas. I have been experiencing major problems with The Touchsuite POS system. I have never witness anything Like this in my 18..."
- "I purchased a reclining leather sofa/loveseat set, two beds; two bed frames a dining table and 8 chairs for $3080 in furniture from a company called Las Vegas Furniture Clearance..."
- "We have had several epic fails with otterbox but we got the new samsung galaxy s7 for my husband on black friday. They didnt have any lifeproof cases in so..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."