I dont have fake pics or anything like that out of 10 calls 10 are b.s....waste of time..

Comments

She's like fine wine age looks better and taste better like that song says Brandy you're such a fine lady. I met her in Sacramento off Madison Jill was amazing hot hot hot clean and smelling like a rose soon as I walked in the door we got down to business no wasting time made me feel like.

I won the lottery 3 times I will repeat I love milf mature women. She was a hot mess I was sweaty and wet whole time her cat was throbbing she has a tight vice grip that will make you blow from here to

Not for me I have good karma and a good time a beautiful time I'll never forget I will repeat. I really never used the reviews and it seems like my luck is better I just go off the pictures and text back and forth talk to the girl and everything works out good for me I have no issues just treat the ladies good and you have good come back to you. {{Redacted}}

Backpage Reviews