I have been trying to contact backpage via their "help/contact" link for 24hours.There is no number to contact a live representative!
I posted an ad 3 different times back to back in paid $36.00 just so that my ad still have yet to post!
I when used one of my cards that didn't have any funds on it so that I could assure myself that it wasn't an issue with my cards.I am highly UPSET and still no one has contacted me back yet!!!!!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
Currently PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "I've posted my ad on bp with a promo code that took 75cents off the 5 dollar post. But had vanished immediately after I got my confirmation email which stated..."
- "I over paid my bill by 1000.00 and I have been trying to have any kind of response with backpage.... they haven't returned an email or a phone call.... does..."
- "Escort / Body Rub Provider, goes by Connie 480-579-5503 is a Total RIPOFF. Photos are FAKE and not even a close representation of her. She wasn't on time. She is..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."