Springfield, Missouri

BACKPAGE IS SCAMMING POSTERS PAYING 4 SP0NSOR ADS & MISCATEGORIZING THEM INTO LOWER COST CATEGORIES APPARENTLY TO MAKE A PROFIT BECAUSE OF BUSINESS LOST SINCE THEY ARENT ALLOWED TO PROCESS CREDIT CARDS ANY LONGER.YOUR AD SAYS ACTIVE BUT ITS NOT & WONT REFUND YOU EITHER.

NOW I CAN POST AT ALL TO WARN OTHERS BECAUSE YOUR ACCOUNT shows the ad is active and in the right section.

They won't even tell u other people have to email u to let u know all of your info is erased from their site totally right after you pay it. And they say u were flagged!!

Yeah right after 3 years and 100s of dollars.Scammers

Review about: Backpage Account.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Backpage?

Comments

I am going through the same thing right now. They took my money and my ad says active but it nowhere to be found and they would t respond to me

Bepromotions kickstarter scam BePromotions "I've been approached by bepromotions.com and ordered their PR Pro with an additional Ultimate plan. They delivered...nothing. When I asked for my money back, they claimed that they already started..." Read more Backpage - Review about Advertisement Backpage "I have been trying to contact backpage via their "help/contact" link for 24hours. There is no number to contact a live representative! I posted an ad 3 different times back..." Read more Backpage - Warning in Muskegon, MI - She will rob you at best Backpage "She goes by Melissa and works in Muskegon, MI. Her article says "Slower is Better" She wants you to do an outcall and cover half of the room..." Read more Review about Backpage Adult Ads from Miami, Florida Backpage " I went and seen this person and was disappointed with the service also this person is a *** she has a arrest record to prove it if you check..." Read more Chinese Tutoring Lessons - Cheated by a Chinese Tutoring agency Chinese Tutoring Lessons "When I moved from Philippines to China, I contacted a Chinese language teaching company Chinesetutoringlessons.com on Craigslist. I enrolled with them for a 2 month course paying close to 900..." Read more Yelp - Disgraceful Website Company Yelp "I have been a professional Photographer now for 3 decades. Member of the Professional Photographers of America. In this business as with any other business there are those customers who..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Need my refund immediately Lazada Malaysia "Refer to my request 3210901 still not settle. I have not get my refund. Lazada block my access to talk to your customer service live chat. No update at all..." Read more Had to Pay Shipping to Return Defective Item from Houzz. Houzz "I ordered an area rug from Houzz based on the colors depicted on the Houzz site. The colors were very important and needed to match exactly as depicted. Upon arrival,..." Read more