Springfield, Missouri

BACKPAGE IS SCAMMING POSTERS PAYING 4 SP0NSOR ADS & MISCATEGORIZING THEM INTO LOWER COST CATEGORIES APPARENTLY TO MAKE A PROFIT BECAUSE OF BUSINESS LOST SINCE THEY ARENT ALLOWED TO PROCESS CREDIT CARDS ANY LONGER.YOUR AD SAYS ACTIVE BUT ITS NOT & WONT REFUND YOU EITHER.

Related: Review about Backpage Account

NOW I CAN POST AT ALL TO WARN OTHERS BECAUSE YOUR ACCOUNT shows the ad is active and in the right section.

They won't even tell u other people have to email u to let u know all of your info is erased from their site totally right after you pay it. And they say u were flagged!!

Yeah right after 3 years and 100s of dollars.Scammers

Review about: Backpage Sponsor Ads.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Backpage Account
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Backpage?

Comments

I am going through the same thing right now. They took my money and my ad says active but it nowhere to be found and they would t respond to me

Review about Backpage Advertisment from Melbourne, Victoria Backpage "Hi my name is Malik khan I am living in melbourne my contact number is +61450074*** , my complaint is someone post my number on melbourne ,Brisbane ,sydney backpage website..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - ALERT! Beware of Gastric.care and Don Juravin new invention called "Night Magic Pill" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Consumers should beware of internet qaucks who spew out medical advice to people who need real medical care from real medical professionals who were trained properly. Now comes again before..." Read more Backpage - Review about Advertisement Backpage "I have been trying to contact backpage via their "help/contact" link for 24hours. There is no number to contact a live representative! I posted an ad 3 different times back..." Read more Dealdash Bidding Review DealDash "I have only spent money on deal dash once which was today. Total waste of my time and money. Every time I would try to bid on an items such..." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more Horrible fit from "custom" car cover from Cover Anything Cover Anything "I ordered a car cover from Cover Anything based on the make and model of my car. I travel often and it arrived during a lengthy absence and I did..." Read more Print artis was good when it worked but when it stop working the support deptment act like my matter did not matter to them Nova Development Technical Support Nova Development "I'VE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR YEARS AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW AND I'VE NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW , ALL MY DOCUMENTS AROUND WHAT..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Most racist and dissapoint​ing experience ever Dennys Restaurant "Waiter was racist. Refused to serve us because my fiance is African American. Once server ended up serving us he did not EVER give my fiance her food and then..." Read more