Backpage - Review in Advertising category from Bellevue, Washington

69 of 314 Backpage reviews

Hi I am a bodyrub service provider in Manhattan,nyc.I have seen this man three times so far.

First time in a hotel when he didn't pay me & made sure I was alone in hotel room & I did my service for free. After I stopped for th agency who make us work in a hotel room alone though the people of agency were really nice but I can't risk my life & do my service for free. Later on I went on apartment place for job where other girls are there. He came one day again & I recognozed him but acted I don't remember him & asked money first.

He said at the end of session. My co workers were walking n he heard it & paid. Last week he came from different number contacting to me. Though I checked my phone that he is trying to see me again from November but ended up seeing him this week.

I opened door as I have poor screwing option & when I opened door I recognized him & he stayed a while & found out I'm alone & he chocked me saying nobody is here, no payment. I did my service as bodyrub. He wanted sex but I lied that I have period as he locked my door saying you can't go outside. I didn't want to make a scene too as cops or some other problem might happen.

It's a quiet Building. So at the end of the session he made sure I don't get chane to open door at all. He put on dress & left. I checked his number on Google & found his identity this time.

I complained to backpage. I'm a reputed bodyrub girl & so don't want to reveal my identity here. Sorry about that. My clients are always nice, friendly & reliable.

For this same man I don't want to misjudge any of my clinet. Most of te time they even pay me at the end of the session. But this man reminded me of being careful about payment & screeing again which I'm taking as a notice again. So partially thanka to him though I was really scared n cried after he left like first & third time.

God will never protect him. We work here for paying bills,tuitions, support family.

Don't treat us like this.I hope nobody is a victim of him except me.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
David Shakopi
Review category
Advertising
review #872428 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Backpage? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
69 of 314 Backpage reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Backpage. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Backpage.
Filing a new complaint about
×