Mesa, Arizona

She befriends you ....gets your trust....then finds a way to get money from you & then will burn you, rip you off & tell major lies.

Stay away from this one....by the way, she's 30 not 27. My so called friendship was over a period of 6 or more months....got to know her fairly well.

She will take your money up front & then find a way to split without spending time with you. You may have some good experiences with her. But, do not give any money to help her out with anything. She will not pay you back, even though she says she will....I know, really dumb...

She can act very sweet and caring, but, once she has your money....it's gone....plus if she thinks you've held back any money, she will call you out on it.

Put it this way, I was stupid enough to think I was helping her out and lost thousands of dollars. This is not a good person, DO NOT GO THERE !!!!!!!!!!!!

Preferred solution: I JUST DON'T WANT OTHERS TO GO THROUGH THIS WITH THIS PERSON.

Comments