Update added by user May 30
IF you ever see an ad in the bay area with the phone number of 510-850-4399 (Alicia) know that it's a scam
Original review posted by user May 30
So I saw an ad for outcalls, and I contacted a girl named Carina. She came, I gave her the $200 and she claimed she had to go get something out of her car. The driver had been waiting for her, she got in and they sped off. She claimed that I was the police (which I most certainly am not) and I never saw her again. Pissed.
I decided to give it one more try with a different girl, Alicia. She seemed friendly at first, but insisted I showered and the second I got in she ran off with the $260 I had paid her. I am so pissed, I'm really debating just going to the police since she gave me her actual phone number and not a textnow or text app number.
Carina is on the left, Alicia is on the right.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Ripped off
- Reason of review:
- I was scammed
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Alexis, Is a black girl that lives in Virginia Beach and has a cell phone of 813-682-7857. She drives a worn out white BMW with an oil leak. ..."
- "Hi I am a bodyrub service provider in Manhattan,nyc. I have seen this man three times so far. First time in a hotel when he didn't pay me & made..."
- "please just look at the similarity of designs he sent in comparison to work he has done before I approached luckasz on Facebook as I was looking for a professional..."
- "This is what is happening in America today. "Corporate America" has taken over. The state and federal agencies have helped them do this. You will see from the two documents..."
- "Awful company. I ordered a black off the should top in cotton. They sent black polyester dress. I contacted them immediately. They ask for a picture of what I received...."
- "I called in May 2016 regarding a rate of 3.5% on a 30 year fixed, no closing costs. "Oh, you own a rental property that is 100% paid for,..."
- "BUYER BEWARE-I have been on hold for over 2 hours (see screenshot below) on the Netgear Support line 888-638-4327. I have been waiting for a replacement router for 9 days..."
- "Crook, Money Hungry, Delusional, Crazy and Ill Hearted Dentist. Long Track of Horrible Scam Records Ruthlessly Ripping Numerous Patients for Multiple Tens of Thousands of Dollars. Revoked License and Penalized..."
- "All seams on the chair the dye is all coming off to an ugly white colored leather underneath. Barely any use to the chair. I contacted Slumberland and they said..."