Update added by user May 30, 2016
IF you ever see an ad in the bay area with the phone number of 510-850-4399 (Alicia) know that it's a scam
Original review posted by user May 30, 2016
So I saw an ad for outcalls, and I contacted a girl named Carina. She came, I gave her the $200 and she claimed she had to go get something out of her car. The driver had been waiting for her, she got in and they sped off. She claimed that I was the police (which I most certainly am not) and I never saw her again. Pissed.
I decided to give it one more try with a different girl, Alicia. She seemed friendly at first, but insisted I showered and the second I got in she ran off with the $260 I had paid her. I am so pissed, I'm really debating just going to the police since she gave me her actual phone number and not a textnow or text app number.
Carina is on the left, Alicia is on the right.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Ripped off
- Reason of review:
- I was scammed
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
Currently PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "Ok my name is Shaun T Carter and I have a page that is trying to get reset but they totaled just because I need my account open to reset..."
- "On Sept. 21st, 2013 @ 4pm I rented a truck from Menards to pick up siding that I had special ordered. I went to the store to pick it up..."
- "I have been trying to advertise my add for two days its saying transaction complete but not takein money from my card this is bcomeing a issue for me I've..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife, as the thief was bringing stolen possession out of the..."
- "This is what is happening in America today. "Corporate America" has taken over. The state and federal agencies have helped them do this. You will see from the two documents..."
- "I purchased a sofa July 4, 2016. The same day, I called and cancelled the order. On July 22nd they charged my PB credit card almost $1500. i noticed the..."
- "How the ever loving *** am I supposed to wear two left boots. I understand it was a clearance item but this bulls*** is RIDICULOUS. No exchanges or refunds on..."