Los Angeles, California
Resolved
3.8

760-203-**** = DO NOT CALL

Shake down artists who up charge 2x donation after arrival.

Do not contact. They send over someone, try to upsell you on services. Not a reliable provider. They fail to properly live up to expectations and are not what you think you are getting when you make that effort.

Upcharged from 400 to 500 for an extra hour then arrived and provided no service except for assessing my place and deciding they would try to upcharge and hustle me out of money. Tried feeding me drinks and offering drugs to make the extortion more palatable.

DO NOT CALL

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Backpage Cons: Fraudulent escort posting, Fraud fake listings, Got robbed.

Comments

Dude, you saved me. I had already texted her for rate and was about to make appt when I came across your warning.

I texted her the link and said it was too bad. I wish there were more reports like yours.

Good for you for being pissed and doing something about it. I hope you see this and know you made a difference.

Who cares!!

For Pete sakes!!! You should have took those drinks and drugs.At least you would have felt better with a snoot full.