backpage is not backapge anymore... now they are yesbackpage.com ! they changed their name and hosted in the NL. its ***

they post ads from escorts, massage parlors and other illigal prostitution ads, and the scam they nailed me with was a dfake iphone x!

they all need to go to jail! the owners have sold out the site to some shell fake company from nbangledesh. its a joke. they have ads for sex, fake stuff, rip off jobs, mlm... how are these people allowed to get away with this garbage.

EWscort ads are not even legal in the us. yet they are online and no one gives a damn

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

They took over $200 us dollars I had on my card but I immediately contacted my bank and they put a stop on the unauthorized transaction. This site is a scam and the email they have to contact them is *** as they don't respond. There are so many sites that you can advertise on without these issues of having so much money taken without your permission so beware of yesbackpage.com.

i post on yesbackapge to sell all sorts of stuff... and the dating and escort section is awesome. plenty of real ads

@Jen

Says the bank robber lol