Backpage - Warning in Muskegon, MI - She will rob you at best
She goes by Melissa and works in Muskegon, MI.Her article says "Slower is Better" She wants you to do an outcall and cover half of the room cost.
Before you show up to the hotel, her manager (tall large built black male) enters the hotel before you show up. She collects 50% of fee and enters hotel. Then tells you to enter with a fictitious room number. When you go in, you get hustled and robbed by her manager as she slips out the back door.
She tries to lock you in with a 3 hour session to maximize the money you have on hand.
Her phone number is 231-215-2411.I believe the hotel ownership is in on the deal so steer clear of the Travel Lodge near Hoyt road.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "please just look at the similarity of designs he sent in comparison to work he has done before I approached luckasz on Facebook as I was looking for a professional..."
- "I signed up my company FASTAXI with Cartvertising in Sept 2014 for 20% of the back facing ads and 100% of the front facing on 400 carts. I made..."
- "Michael Louis Stokes Jr is a man that wears many hats. He is running from a lot of people in the Southern California area for ripping them off in..."
- "So disappointed in Art Van Furniture right now! Ordered new dining room set and it took several weeks on back order to get. I was so excited to put it..."
- "Dear mojang So at school we were asked to pick a topic about anything for our survey so I picked a topic of. Should Minecraft allow Emoji's I think..."
- "I purchased a Levian snake ring. It has white and chocolate diamonds. I have sent it back to Levian 5x for repair due to diamonds randomly falling out of the..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."