She goes by Melissa and works in Muskegon, MI.Her article says "Slower is Better" She wants you to do an outcall and cover half of the room cost.
Before you show up to the hotel, her manager (tall large built black male) enters the hotel before you show up. She collects 50% of fee and enters hotel. Then tells you to enter with a fictitious room number. When you go in, you get hustled and robbed by her manager as she slips out the back door.
She tries to lock you in with a 3 hour session to maximize the money you have on hand.
Her phone number is 231-215-2411.I believe the hotel ownership is in on the deal so steer clear of the Travel Lodge near Hoyt road.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I started using Listia 3 years ago, and I've seen everything there is to see on the website. I also experimented quite a bit with the many features of the..."
- "The Ridge on Sedona Golf Resort, Sedona, Arizona (USA) advertises Wheelchair Accessible Handicap Rooms on their website, and on location, displaying the International Symbol of Access (ISA), the International Commission..."
- "hi, We received a call from Angie's list asking us to become a preferred contractor, that they can help us increase business by at lease double, from 100k to 200k. After..."
- "So disappointed in Art Van Furniture right now! Ordered new dining room set and it took several weeks on back order to get. I was so excited to put it..."
- "Dear mojang So at school we were asked to pick a topic about anything for our survey so I picked a topic of. Should Minecraft allow Emoji's I think..."
- "I ordered a rhino PAC clutch kit from CARiD, I was concerned about only buying made in the USA parts. On the web site is has a made in the..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."
- "I purchased a sofa in April of 2015. It is placed in a secondary living room that gets little to no use. I noticed in July of 2016..."