1.2K views

She goes by Melissa and works in Muskegon, MI.Her article says "Slower is Better" She wants you to do an outcall and cover half of the room cost.

Before you show up to the hotel, her manager (tall large built black male) enters the hotel before you show up. She collects 50% of fee and enters hotel. Then tells you to enter with a fictitious room number. When you go in, you get hustled and robbed by her manager as she slips out the back door.

She tries to lock you in with a 3 hour session to maximize the money you have on hand.

Her phone number is 231-215-2411.I believe the hotel ownership is in on the deal so steer clear of the Travel Lodge near Hoyt road.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of a product or service. Backpage needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Backpage.

Had an Experience with Backpage?

Comments

Detroit, Michigan, United States #1299017

Marcus Lellweyne Davis and Melissa Vanraalte. Both of Muskegon. Wave or need any information about either of them just comment with your contact information.

Detroit, Michigan, United States #1299014

Marcus Lellweyne Davis and Melissa Vanraalte.Both of Muskegon Michigan I will give you any information you may want or need.

With, and answer any questions you may have.Honest, truthful, accurate information just reply with a comment containing your contact info

Lewiston, Maine, United States #1181950

Why are you complaining? You *did* want to get screwed, right?