San Antonio, Texas

This "latin" lady had a good advertisment, nice pics etc. She said it would take her about 45 minutes to get downtown and she would call me then.

No problem I thought, until 1.5 hours passed. I called back and she stated she forgot my room number. She said it would be another 20-30 minutes. Two hours later a female showed up not looking anything like the ad, infact she had an exposed belly hanging out.

She seemed surprised that I wasn't watching tv, but I said I had fallen asleep waiting for her and I didn't think she was coming. SHe asked where the donation was and I pointed to the obvious envelope right there on the dresser. She counted the money and then proceeded out the door. She said "can I leave this open?

At first I didn't have a clue what she was doing but, I guessed that maybe she had a driver and needed to touch basis with them before any action started. So, she adjusted the safety latch on the door so it was propped open a bit.

There I waited like the idiot I am. She never returned.

Reason of review: Ripped off.

Backpage Cons: Was ripped off by one of their posted escorts.

• Escort Review